As a general rule the day starts at 8am, with tuition sessions lasting 2 hours followed by 30 minute breaks. A typical day would be as follows:
1. Pick Your Course Week
2. Book Your Course - pay the deposit or in full.
3. Theory test is booked approx 10-14 days after you book, if required,
with access to our Theory Test Study Site.
4. Pass Your Theory Test and let us know the certificate number
5. We book the practical test for the last couple of hours of Your Chosen Course Week.
6. Pass Your Test and You Have Your Full Driving Licence.
This course takes place over 5 days usually Monday to Friday
(Depending on Test date, which can be any day of the week)
(Student needs to be free for the preceding Saturday and Sunday depending on test date)
You will be taught the full DSA Syllabus for driving, with your progress being monitored and recorded according to the recommended DSA marking system.
To prepare you for your test, your instructor will carry out part of the training around your test centre area and carry out a mock test, where they will talk and act just as the examiner will on your test day. This way when you actually take your test, it will feel as if you have already done a test and you will be able to relax and drive to the best of your ability.
To take this course it is recommended that you have had approximately 10-15 hours of driving experience have good co-ordination skills and are able to learn new skills quickly with a good level of concentration.
Generally you will have covered most of the basics, including various types of junctions and have been introduced to some of the manoeuvres.