Why choose a Semi Intensive Course over an Intensive Course ?
For Provisional Licence Holders who need to pass the driving test quickly, but who cannot commit to taking a week off work or college, we also offer a complete semi-intensive driving course package,
Book the Semi-Intensive Driving Course option and your driving lessons can start as early as next week.
You have the benefits of keeping the lessons flowing, so you dont forget in between, whilst not having to take time off work or college.
We book the Theory Test and give access to our TheoryTestPro Site, with the Theory Test being taken approximately 2 weeks after booking your course.
Your driving instructor will contact you to arrange a schedule to fit in around 4 to 6hrs of lessons per week. - Clearly the more flexible you are, the easier this will be in scheduling your course. If you are only have limited availability this may lengthen the course slightly.
Once the Theory Test has been passed, contact us with the certificate number and we will arrange the practical test, for around 4 weeks after the theory test, using our automated test finder service. Your instructor willl advise us on dates to look for as well.
The Semi-Intensive Driving Course combines the flexibility of weekly driving lessons, with the benefit of less time to forget subjects between lessons.
This way you get to pass the practical driving test within 6 weeks of booking your course, rather than the traditional 6 - 12 months of traditional weekly driving lessons.
How does it work ?
1. Book Your Course
2. We book the theory test (if required) for around 2 weeks away and give you access to Theory Test Pro, to study
3. Your instructor accepts the course and contacts you around week 2 to arrange a schedule to fit in your lessons within the next 5 to 6 weeks (approx). Minimum lesson is 2hrs, up to a maximum of 6hrs per day
4. Once theory test is passed - send us the certificate number and we book your practical test for approx 4 weeks thereafter.
5. Take the test - Pass and send us in your customer review and photo.
please note - failing the theory test, will result in your course taking longer and you will have to pay for the next theory test - we will send you the link to book.
There is a strict 48hr cancellation period on all scheduled lessons. Any lesson cancelled with less than 48hrs will be charged/deducted from the hours.
Hours are scheduled in 2hr blocks.
Breaks are not included in the course time.
The Driving Test is during the last couple of hours of the course - extra time might be allocated if the test centre is some distance away- to allow time to travel home.
If you do not take the test at the end of your course - the free test booking is not valid - Please note you must give 3 working days notice to change a Driving Test without losing the test fee.
You have to wait a minimum of 10 working days between practical driving tests ( DVSA regulations ) which amounts to 2 weeks in effect - depending on test dates available.
* This will be partly dependent on your availability and that of the instructor and is used as a target figure, but may vary slightly.